Ghost Golf wants your party to be safe, fun and enjoyable for everyone. Please go over
the rules with your guests before the party starts:
1. Please do not take food, gum, candy, or drinks into the golf course area.
2. Please do not take LED golf balls, balls are counted at end of party ($11 each to replace). 3. Keep your golf ball on the greens and please do not throw golf balls.
4. Do not use putters for driving; retrieving balls from behind fences or any
unreachable areas during a game. Keep putters on the ground.
5. No climbing on the coffin couches, sarcophagus table, hearse, fences, the trees, cement
walls, or anything else.
6. No pulling on any of the decorations, fixtures, or structures throughout the golf course.
7. No pushing, running, jumping, sliding, or displaying harmful activity that could hurt you
or someone else.
I take full responsibility for myself and all party attendees during my party for any misconduct and/or negligent behavior which causes him/her to sustain injuries while at Ghost Golf. I will not, or anyone in my party hold Ghost Golf management or employees liable for our own negligent and/or disruptive behavior. I agree that should: my party run over the agreed scheduled
party time; extra people stay over the number agreed in my party package; I need extra place settings; any damages that occur; the number of assigned L.E.D. golf balls are not returned;
etc., additional charges will be added to my total bill. I have read, understand and agree
with Ghost Golf policies, the course rules and party prices.
* A PARTY AGREEMENT/WAIVER FORM HAS TO BE SIGNED PRIOR TO EACH PARTY.