PARTY AGREEMENT/WAIVER Form: Course Rules for 18 holes
Ghost Golf wants your party to be safe, fun and enjoyable for everyone. Please go over the rules below with all guests before party starts: (employees will also re-state the course rules).
1. Please do not take food, drinks, gum, candy, into the golf course area, you will be stopped and asked to leave that item behind
2. Keep your putters on the ground and below your knees. Do not use putters to try and retrieve
your golf ball from behind fences or any unreachable areas
3. You will be given 1 golf ball to play with per game of 18 holes, replacement golf ball is $1
4. Keep your golf ball on the greens; please do not drive the ball (hitting the ball across the
room), or up in the air
5. Please do not climb on the trees, the hearse, coffin couches, touch props, pull on props, or
poking at anything else that is on the course
6. Please do not push, run, jump, slide, or display any harmful activity that could damage the
fixtures or structures on the course, or worse, hurt you or someone else.
I take full responsibility for myself and party attendees for any misconduct and/or negligent behavior which causes him/her to sustain injuries while at Ghost Golf. I will not, or anyone in my party holds Ghost Golf management or employees liable for our own negligent and/or disruptive behavior(s). I agree that should the following occur: party runs over the agreed reserved time; extra golfers over the agreed number in my party packages A or B; extra place settings; any damages etc. Additional charges will be added to my total bill. I have read, understand and agree with Ghost Golf's policies, the course rules and party prices.
*A PARTY AGREEMENT/WAIVER FORM TO BE SIGNED PRIOR TO EACH PARTY
ULTIMATE EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE PARTY -
(facility will be closed to the public)
Please call 925.521.1913, ask for Janice or send e-mail to